We are a network of Fire Safety Engineers
Fire Safety Practitioners (FSP) is an Australian owned network site that provides a range of affordable fire design and installation services for building owners and developers.
Who can join the FSP network?
We only select experienced NSW Competent Fire Safety Practitioners (CFSPs) who are either NSW BPB Accredited Certifiers in C8 (Electrical), C9 (Mechanical), C10 (Fire Safety) and C14 (Hydraulic- Fire) or FPAA registered CFSPs. Join our network
What Fire Protection Services does FSP provide?
We can help you with the design of the following fire services:
- Automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Fire alarm and detection system
- EWIS and Occupant Warning System (EWIS)
- Fire hose reel systems
- Fire hydrant systems
- Fire emergency light and exit sign
- Fire extinguisher placement
- Smoke control systems
Once we have the fire design finalised we can help you to find an appropriate Fire Services Installer to complete the installation.
Why use Fire Safety Practitioners (FSP)?
- We provide cost effective design from simple shop/office fit-outs to complex residential and commercial projects that will satisfy the building owners and developers.
- We have extensive experience in Fire Safety Certification that followed the Australian Standards and Building Code of Australia (NCC BCA).
- We are also qualified to formulate performance-based fire safety engineering solutions (FER).
- All design works are undertaken and signed off by CFSPs.
- We can arrange a suitable inspection time for you, including weekends or after office hours.
- We have statewide servicing of NSW.
- Free and no obligation quotation.
Industries we serve
We have a proven track record across many industries – designing and installing solutions in offices, restaurants, retail outlets, residential, industrial and school locations.